Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye wow

2 posters

Go down

Goodbye wow Empty Goodbye wow

Post by alexender531 Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:39 am

I wil be leaving wow,wow was my first ever mmo and when i first loged on it was nothing like i thought it was goin to be.It drew me in liek nothing i have ever experianced ina game from teh landscape to teh music.there is so much that i can go into has to what made this game special to me.from teh questes to teh exploring but what made it so special were teh people i meant along the way in my journy.valodd and darkamon, one has gone a way but we had some real fun times questin.the real fun and good times were when you al let me into this guild,and yes i jumped from guilds to guilld in my quest to go epic.but this guild has been my home.i say that with all that is meant when i say home.i fealt and is stil today like a real family.but anyway proly doesnt ake alot of sence this post but truly i cant put into words as to how this game and you al have brought fun and goodtimes into my life.so il just say one last time remeber to stand in fire it realy is good for you.
alexender531
alexender531
Noob
Noob

Character Name : ardana

Back to top Go down

Goodbye wow Empty Re: Goodbye wow

Post by Link1721 Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Haha, well good bye Ard if I don't see you soon. It was one hell of a fun run.
Link1721
Link1721
Administrator
Administrator

Character Name : Bartuc

https://resurrection.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alexender531 Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:38 pm

yea it was espaicly those late early morning vent converstion with dem and you when no one else was on.btw what is th event password?or is there a new vent?i tried to get on but says i need pw.
alexender531
alexender531
Noob
Noob

Character Name : ardana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum